The Natural Child
Naturally Treating, Comforting & Healing Childhood Illnesses
* Childhood Illnesses
– A look at essential oil use for some of the top childhood illnesses.
* Childhood Infections
– ear infections, strep throat, bronchitis, ring worm, lice, thrush, etc.
* Understanding your child’s immune system from birth to puberty
* Guarding your child against infection and disease
* Natural remedies for everyday ailments
* SO much MORE!!!
“I can’t even remember what life was like before using Essential Oils.”
This is the most common reaction from parents after they first learn how Essential Oils can support the health of their entire family.
In particular, parents are always astonished by the variety of oils, the numerous applications, and the multitude of benefits that their children can experience. But with all of the enthusiasm, proper usage is key and selecting the right oil and brand is paramount for safety.
Children face an abundance of stresses in their everyday lives including homework, bullying, busy schedules, distractions, peer pressure, detention, cafeteria food, etc., and each of these stresses has an impact on your child’s ability to concentrate, socialize, and stay healthy.
It is clear that parents want one thing – HAPPY AND HEALTHY CHILDREN – but unfortunately this is often difficult to achieve.
My goal is to educate and empower parents to choose oils before many of the unnatural alternatives that exist.
Your Child Will Fall in Love with Essential Oils!
I have never met a child who did not love oils. Our children reach for what we reach for. It starts with the parent.
You need to inform yourself in order to bring the purest oils into your home, optimize their utilization, and then share with your kids.
I am going to expose you to my top oils for children, the most effective method of application, and some fun ideas to make oils memorable for your family.
Please join me for an experience that is guaranteed to educate and inspire you.
Let’s Work Together to Help Your Children Thrive!
1) Class fees are non-refundable and due upfront to enroll and ensure your place within the class series.
2) Should you not be able to attend the scheduled class, the fee and your enrollment will roll over onto the next scheduled class date.
3) Each person must enroll individually, with each individuals contact information listed.
4) Please fill out all required information in the payment form. Required Information is:
- Email address (the one you would like class details and updates sent to)
- Phone Number (the best way to reach you should I be called to a birth and need to reschedule a class, your number will not be shared or misused)