Introduction to Essential Oils – The Basics 101
~ Take Back Control of your Health ~
with nature’s “medicine,” and be in control of your own health care.
Reduce your prescription and over the counter drug costs.
Begin the process of obtaining optimum holistic health for your life
and the life of your family.
Learn the basics of essential oils and how to get started in becoming an essential oil user
* What are Essential Oils?
* Where do they come from and how are they sourced?
* What is the difference between Traditional Western Medicine, and a Natural, Holistic Approach?
* What makes Essential Oils so powerful?
* What do the different “grades” mean?
* Which brand / company is best? How do I choose?
* How do I use them properly?
* Do I need to use them differently for children?
* Understanding Aromatic Grade Essential Oils and Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
* What are essential oil blends?
1) Class fees are non-refundable and due upfront to enroll and ensure your place within the class series.
2) Enrollment into Specialty Classes automatically enrolls you in the introduction to Essential Oils Class.
3) Should you not be able to attend the scheduled class, the fee and your enrollment will roll over onto the next scheduled class date.
4) Each person must enroll individually, with each individuals contact information listed.
5) Please fill out all required information in the payment form. Required Information is:
- Email address (the one you would like class details and updates sent to)
- Phone Number (the best way to reach you should I be called to a birth and need to reschedule a class, your number will not be shared or misused)